Sunday, 28 February 2016

Let's start with Russia

I haven't been yet in many cities of Russia. And my big dream is Sochi.
I think it will be the first "Miracle".
Initially I'll write about some geographical facts about Russia and Sochi separately.
Russia, also officially known as the Russian Federation is a sovereign state in northern EurasiaRussia is the largest country in the world, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area. Russia is the world's ninth most populous country with over 146 million people in the begining of 2016. There are 1115 cities. And from such a large number of cities I will highlight Sochi.

Sochi is a city in Krasnodar KraiRussia, located on the Black Sea coast near the border between Georgia/Abkhazia and Russia. 
You can definitely look at the map. Sochi is highlighted in red.


It has subtropical climate, with warm to hot summers and mild winters. Sochi hosted the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games in 2014, as well as the Russian Formula 1 Grand Prix from 2014 until at least 2020. It will also be one of the host cities for the 2018 FIFA World Cup




I think that everybody will agree with me that Sochi is the citi which we should visit. 

2 comments: